I've decided for the first time to participate in Yoga Reaches Out! No matter the challenges I face, there are children and families at Boston Children's Hospital who need support - mine and yours - as they go through challenges I have never imagined.
This year, on Sunday April 23rd, I'll be joining over a thousand others in practicing yoga and celebrating life on the field at Gillette Stadium at my first Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon - all to raise funds for the BCH Trust.
I chose a personal fundraising goal of $1,111.11 - an angel number that feels BIG and a little bit scary. I know I can reach it with your help!
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.