Hello Family and Friends! On April 23rd, I will be participating in Yoga Reaches Out, a Yogathon that raises money for Boston Children's Hospital. The event is being held at Gillette Stadium and I will be joining more than 1,400 other yogis to practice yoga on the field and to raise as much money as we can to help sick children and their families. Please consider making a donation to this wonderful cause! More information about the event is listed below!
I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. On April 23, I'll join a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.