Powers Aquatics teachers will be participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, in honor of Kieran Whall. Kieran has been recently diagnosed with B-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and currently being treated at Boston Children’s Hospital.
Everyone in Kieran’s life knows this little man will kick cancers butt!
The Powers Aquatics Team, where Kieran’s mom Joanne works, is getting ready to complete 108 sun salutations at Gillette Stadium April 23rd to raise money for Boston Children’s Hospital in honor of Kieran!
How you can YOU help?!
Donate to Team “Kieran Strong” and/ or come to the yogathon with us!
Email Michaela.email@example.com if you would like to represent with us in Kieran Strong apparel
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.