Hi friends! I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon. The yogathon raises funds for children and families receiving care at Boston Children’s Hospital. As a mental health provider, there have been times where I’ve had to refer my clients to BCH for services, and I can always rest assured knowing my kids will be cared for. On a personal level, the providers at BCH are the reason I’m finally getting a grip on my pain management for endometriosis. They were so kind and caring, and to give back in this way makes my heart smile. On April 23, I'll join a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.
In love and light,