Need an entry?
Application submissions will be reviewed by the Miles for Miracles staff. When completing the application, give thoughtful attention to your fundraising plan, as we're looking for runners who will go above and beyond in their efforts. You may receive a phone call to discuss your application and program requirements
Please note: While we value Miles for Miracles alumni, those interested in running still need to apply and complete the application in full. You will receive a phone call to discuss your application. Alumni aren’t given priority, nor accepted automatically.
Accepted runners must
- Commit to raising a minimum of at least $7,500
Already have an entry?
- If you've met the designated time standard following race guidelines (visit www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com) or received a waiver from another source, you can still join our team.
- Register for the marathon directly through the London Marathon’s website
- Apply to the Miles for Miracles team by selecting “own entry” as your registration type
- Commit to raising a minimum of $1,500
Besides the satisfaction of helping kids, our program offers benefits you just can't get as an individual runner. That's why many runners who already have race entries join our team.
- Access to coaches, training program and team runs
- Personal fundraising page and staff support
- Team events
- Boston Children’s singlet (race shirt)
- Opportunity to partner with a Boston Children’s patient for added inspiration
*Benefits such as events and group runs are subject to change based on COVID-19 gathering precautions and regulations.