American Express Gift Card Incentive
The top four (4) 2021 Eversource Virtual Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital fundraisers who receive the most donations through their personal fundraising page, during the promotional period of Friday, June 11 at 12:00am through Sunday, June 13 at 11:59pm will each receive one (1) $250 American Express Gift Card.
Prize Details for Each (4) Winners:
- A $250 American Express gift card donated by Issac Whitaker to each of the four (4) winners.
- FMV: $250
- Boston Children’s Hospital Trust will mail gift cards directly to confirmed winners on Wednesday, June 16.
Rules and Regulations:
- This promotional incentive is only for the top four (4) 2021 Eversource Virtual Walk fundraisers who raise the most online money during the promotional period.
- All eligible incentive online donations received must be made through a walker’s personal fundraising page link during the promotional period Friday, June 11 at 12:00am through Sunday, June 13 at 11:59pm.
- Self-donations, checks and matching gifts will not be counted.
- The incentive promotion winners will be determined by Tuesday, June 15, 2021.
- Boston Children’s Hospital Trust will track promotional incentive fundraising totals during the promotion period and be solely responsible for determining winners.
- If a calculated winner is unable to receive the prize, the next highest 2021 Eversource Virtual Walk fundraising promotional incentive participant will be selected as a substitute.
- For complete contest details and official rules, see below.
- No donation necessary to be eligible for prizes.
- Boston Children’s Hospital employees are eligible for prizing.
- Prize winners must be 18 or older to accept prize.
- Only online donations will be eligible (no checks).
- Matching gifts are not eligible.
- A maximum of four (4) winners will be selected.
Potential winners will be notified by phone or email (using the information provided during 2021 Eversource Virtual Walk registration) by the end of the business day on Tuesday, June 15, 2021. If a potential winner cannot be reached after 2 days from the first notification attempt, or if a participant is found to be ineligible, or if a participant declines the prize, that participant will forfeit all rights as the winner, and an alternate winner will be selected.
In order to be eligible to participate, a participant must, as of the date of promotion period start date: (i) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, and (ii) be a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Deadline for incentive promotion contest is Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 11:59pm ET. Prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, non-negotiable, not redeemable for cash or for re-sale, and no substitution will be allowed. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Other restrictions may apply. Should a prize become unavailable to Boston Children’s Hospital for any reason, Boston Children’s reserves the right to substitute an item of equal value.
For a list of promotion winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 2021 Eversource Walk Toyota Challenge for Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital Trust, 401 Park Drive, Suite 602, Boston MA 02215 after June 14, 2021.
a) The value of the prize will be treated as ordinary income to the winner for federal and state income tax purposes. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
b) Void where prohibited by law.
c) The entrant acknowledges and agrees that decisions made by Boston Children’s Hospital will be final and binding on all matters relating to this promotion. Boston Children’s Hospital, its parents, affiliates, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”)are not responsible for: (a) entries or payments that are delayed, misdirected, undelivered, not fully captured, or garbled as a result of any failure or problem whatsoever with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website, computer, telephone, cable or satellite modem or connection, hand held mobile device or any other computer equipment or connection, whether or not caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by viruses, worms, or malfunctions affecting a network, server ISP or any equipment or programming used in or associated with the sweepstakes, or (b) any other errors of any kind, whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, or electronic in nature, which relate to or are connected with the incentive promotion (collectively, as described in clauses (a) and (b), “Errors”), including without limitation Errors in incentive -related materials or in the administration of the promotion, such as Errors in processing entries, identifying potential winners, or announcing or delivering prizes. If any portion of the promotion is compromised, in BCH’s sole judgment, by a virus, worm, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in BCH’s sole judgment, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the sweepstakes, or the proper submission or capture of entries (collectively, a “Compromising Event”), then BCH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the promotion, and to select winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received before the known occurrence or discovery of such Comprising Event. BCH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person and void all associated entries of any person, without any reimbursement of any kind to any such person, who it believes has tampered with the entry process, or any other component of this sweepstakes, or whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION IN ANY WAY, OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BCH AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND/OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.
d) By entering, each participant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Boston Children’s Hospital, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all claims, damages, liabilities and injuries (including but not limited to death) arising out of an entrant’s participation in this promotion and/or acceptance, use and/or misuse of prize. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.