This is my fifth time participating this impactful and inspiring event to fund raising for the sick children and families of Boston Children’s hospital.
I’m participating because I believe each of us have so much capacity to love and help each other in our community and in the world.
On April 23, I'll join a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.
Thank you in advance for your contributions, donations, and continued support.
Love and light,