Hi there! I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out for my fourth year, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. Like so many, our son James received care from BCH when he was faced with an unusual condition requiring several surgeries and treatments. BCH was there for us and for so many of you during difficult times. Together we can do our part to make sure it is there for every child! Our team, the SouthCoastYogis will be holding local yoga events, asking for support from our families, friends and neighbors and on April 23, we join a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world. This program has raised over 3 million dollars since it's inception 11 years ago. You are invited to join the fun - just reach out and I will guide you through it. Will you help me reach my fundraising goal with a donation today?
With love and gratitude for your continued support,
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.