I’d love for you to join me and be a part of something special and important. Please donate to the Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon fundraiser that I am participating in and together we can bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world. On April 23, I'll join a community of more than 1,400 yoga peeps at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to raise funds for sick kids and their families at Boston Children's Hospital. Please help me reach my goal! I will take time during the meditation at the Yoga reaches Out fundraiser to think of each one of you that shows support.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.