I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. I underwent major surgery in 1991 at Boston's Children's Hospital. The support and encouragement from the doctors, nurses, and staff helped me heal in ways that made me the woman and mother I am today. I’m forever grateful to have Boston’s Children’s Hospital as the leading hospital for our precious cherubs in times of despair. On April 23, I'll join a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food, and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga, and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.