As many of my friend's and family know, I was born 3 months premature, had PDA surgery and fought for my life in the NICU at Floating Hospital for Children for the first 3 months of my life. I am grateful to be alive and well thanks to the team of doctors and nurses that cared for me at Floating Hospital for Children in Boston, now Tufts Children's Hospital, I am able to help other children in need through the Boston Children's Hospital by participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon. On April 23, I'll join a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.