I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. This is an extremely personal fundraiser for me because two of my children visit Boston Children’s Hospital a minimum of 4 times a year. Both Colton and Aurora have a condition called Li-Fraumeni Syndrome. Due to this condition, they need to be monitored extremely closely by the Jimmy Fund Clinic; as well as Boston Children’s Hospital. They have an incredible team- I am always confident we are in the right place when I take my kids in for their screenings. We are incredibly lucky to have such an outstanding hospital to trust with our children’s lives. On April 23, a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium will come together for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.