About Fundraise Your Way
A lifesaving lemonade stand. A birthday dedicated to helping kids. A road race that speeds discovery to cure. No matter how you fundraise, you help deliver the nation’s best care to kids. Direct your gift to our Every Child Fund, which funds promising research and vital family services. Or, support an area you care deeply about.
When you know how you’d like to fundraise, register online.
Once your fundraiser is registered, we can:
- Offer advice on event planning and soliciting your network
- Help determine which area of the hospital to support—whether you'd like to support the Every Child Fund or a hospital department that's meaningful to you
- Send resources to help with your event planning and execution
- Provide logos for your marketing materials
- Write an endorsement letter to validate the authenticity of your event. You can share it with companies or organizations for support
- Send banners, balloons and other promotional items based on your event type (item maximum applies)
- Provide a fundraising page to collect online donations and access to our fundraising center to get tips, tools and more
- Guarantee attendance of patients, staff, or volunteers at your event or planning meetings
- Provide mailing lists, or solicit donors, businesses, or vendors for support
- Promote your fundraiser at the hospital, satellite locations or on social media
- Provide Boston Children's stationary or create marketing materials
- Financially support or reimburse you for expenses
- Endorse fundraisers with a gambling element (excluding raffles or auctions), or those sponsored by alcohol or tobacco companies
Questions? Contact our team at 617-919-6414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.