Application submissions will be reviewed by the Miles for Miracles staff. When completing the application, give thoughtful attention to your fundraising goal and plan, as we're looking for runners who will go above and beyond in their efforts. Applicants with personal connections to Boston Children’s Hospital and high fundraising goals will receive top consideration. You may be asked to schedule a phone call receive a phone call to discuss your application and program requirements.
Please note: While we value Miles for Miracles alumni, those interested in running still need to apply and complete the application in full. You may receive a phone call to discuss your application. Alumni aren’t given priority, nor are they accepted automatically.
Accepted runners must
- Commit to raising a minimum of at least $7,500.
- Submit a non-refundable $100 administrative fee and a credit card number upon acceptance to the team.
Already have an entry?
- If you've already secured an entry to the marathon another way (such as meeting the designated time standard shown on www.tcslondonmarathon.com) or received a waiver from another source, you can still join our team.
- Register for the marathon directly through the London Marathon’s website.
- Apply to the Miles for Miracles team by selecting “own entry” as your registration type.
- Commit to raising a minimum of $2,000.
As a member of the Miles for Miracles team, you’ll help sick children receive lifesaving care. You’ll enjoy other benefits such as:
- Access to team coaches
- Customized training program and group runs
- Personal fundraising webpage on Boston Children’s site
- Dedicated training and fundraising emails
- Team events
- Expert fundraising advice
- Boston Children’s singlet (runner's shirt)
- Opportunity to partner with a Boston Children’s patient for inspiration