More than 15 years ago I was fortunate enough to walk through the doors of Boston Children’s Hospital and work alongside some of the most inspiring caregivers healthcare has to offer. The passion for patient care and the dedication to drive the best possible outcomes runs deep at Boston Children’s and my experience with the patients, doctors, nurses, and caregivers throughout the organization was life changing.
To this day I reflect on my experiences working in the cardiac electrophysiology lab and volunteering with the Pacemaker Camp and I am excited to share that I've joined the Miles for Miracles team to help support the brave kids at Boston Children's Hospital.
Every dollar I raise funds the very best medical care, breakthrough research and vital support services for sick kids and their families. Your gift will:
- help children from your town and across the world get a second chance at life;
- give kids battling the most complex diseases care they can't find anywhere else;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to develop new treatments and cures;
- support patient programs, like music and art therapy, to let kids be kids, even during long hospital stays;
- help patient families in crisis with urgent needs, such as food, clothing and housing;
- deliver the most compassionate, leading-edge care to every child who needs it.
Please support my fundraising and help the incredible kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital.