I've joined the Miles for Miracles team to help the brave kids at Boston Children's Hospital.
I am running the Boston Marathon on behalf of my daughter Kylie. Kylie had a brain tumor in 2020. With all of the support, dedication, and amazing skills, her brain tumor was removed at Boston Children's hospital in May 2021. She had the most incredible surgeons and doctors who performed a 14 hour brain surgery. Kylie still goes to Boston Children's Hospital constantly for follow up MRI scans, to talk with her oncologist, neurosurgeons, psychologists, social workers, endocrinologist, NF1 specialists, genetic counselors, and all of her amazing nurses. I am not sure where we would be without Boston Children's hospital. They have given us hope, support, and love throughout the whole process. Running the marathon is one way I can give back to Boston Children's hospital for everything they have done for my family.
Kylie is the strongest girl I know. She has been through so much at such a young age. She inspires me every single day. Her smile lights up a room. Kylie is the most caring person I know who will do anything for anybody at anytime.
Every dollar I raise funds the very best medical care, breakthrough research and vital support services for sick kids and their families. Your gift will:
- help children from your town and across the world get a second chance at life;
- give kids battling the most complex diseases care they can't find anywhere else;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to develop new treatments and cures;
- support patient programs, like music and art therapy, to let kids be kids, even during long hospital stays;
- help patient families in crisis with urgent needs, such as food, clothing and housing;
- deliver the most compassionate, leading-edge care to every child who needs it.
Please support my fundraising and help the incredible kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital.
Our tax ID is:
Thank you so much for your support!