My dear friends and family! For the thirteenth consecutive time, I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children’s Hospital. On April 28, I’ll join a community of more than 1,000 at Gillette Stadium's Field House for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising—all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,600+ researchers working to find cures at the world’s leading pediatric research hospital;
- help patient-families (many of whom travel from far away to find answers) with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not one, but four outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide wellness services like Reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically ill child;
- and so much more.
With love and gratitude,