I'm happy to again be participating in Yoga Reaches Out, helping kids and families at Boston Children’s Hospital. On April 28, I’ll join a community of more than 1,000 at the WIN Waste Field House for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising—all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
Every year this is a moving and inspiring day that I am proud to be part of!
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,600+ researchers working to find cures at the world’s leading pediatric research hospital;
- help patient-families (many of whom travel from far away to find answers) with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not one, but four outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide wellness services like Reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically ill child;
- and so much more.
Thank you for your support!