As some of you may know, James has renal dysplasia and vesicoureteral reflux requiring surgery at Children's Hospital March 10th. James has been a patient of Children's since he was 3 months old, and has undergone many tests throughout these past 18 months. To say thank you and give back to the hospital, doctors, nurses, and all the medical staff who keep our little guy going, I am participating in Yoga reaches Out Yogathon.
On April 23, I'll join a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.