I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. One of those kids was our daughter Marlee who was first diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in her freshman year of college. The top notch treatment she received at Boston Children's Hospital into her adulthood maintained her excellent health and fostered her adjustment to a life changing medical condition. To honor her and countless others whose lives are made better by this hospital, I'll be participating in this event on April 10. I'll join more than 1,400 yogis at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.