Boston Children's Hospital has meant so much to me and my family over the years . They were there when we needed the medical care, as well as support, in providing the needs for my daughter. I felt so fortunate to have this facility available during this most uncertain time.
On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 yogis at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world. Yoga means UNION..or to UNITE ! United we can all make a difference. For me this passion for helping kids and families who find themselves in need of care at Boston Children's Hospital, is just one small thing that I can do to make someone else's life a little better during a time when they need it most!
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child.
- And so much more !!
Your donation is so very appreciated...with love and light always, Eileen