I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children’s Hospital. On April 28, I’ll join a community of more than 1,000 at the WIN Waste Field House for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising—all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
BCH saved my granson Ari's life and continues to provide him ongoing care and support as his family navigates living with Congenital Heart Defects. This is my 3rd year participating at Yoga Reaches Out, and I am incredibly proud that our daughter Heidi will be one of the Main Stage New England Teachers!!
Having a child receive life saving surgery at 13 days old, with many hospital stays, visits, and minor surgeries following, means that we are very familiar with the services that BCH provides. Our family tries to show our gratitude by participating in as many BCH fundraising events as possible.
If you would like to support my efforts I would appreciate it very much. This year donations will benefit Boston Children's Every Child Fund. Please help support me in helping give strength to families coping with a sick child just like our Ari. Thank you for your support and love.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,600+ researchers working to find cures at the world’s leading pediatric research hospital;
- help patient-families (many of whom travel from far away to find answers) with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not one, but four outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide wellness services like Reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically ill child;
- and so much more.