I was not able to participate in this year's Jimmy Fund Marathon Walk due to my own diagnosis and treatment schedules so I am so excited about this Yogathon. I'm joining my yoga instructor's team for the Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon. Both of our children's lives are as wonderful as can be because of Boston Children's Hospital; her son with a life threatening cardiac disease and my daughter with a life threatening cancer disease. It goes without saying that we are, among thousands and thousands of other families, passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. The yogathon is April 10, with more than 1,400 yogis at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.