Anyone who knows me knows that Boston Children’s Hospital holds a special place in my heart. One of my closest friends who passed away from cancer in 2015 was a former patient at this hospital.
Please join me and the rest of Drive Custom Fit in raising funds for this amazing hospital! By doing so, I will be able to join other incredible yogi's all throughout New England for a yoga fundraiser at Gillette Stadium on 4/23!
I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. On April 23, I'll join a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.