Helping kids has always been close to my heart. This year, I’m helping them by utilizing my other passion in life, Yoga.
I will be participating in Yoga Reaches Out on April 23rd at Gillette Stadium with about 1,400 other Yogis. We will have a day filled with Yoga, community, and serving others either the donations we receive. Donating to this fundraiser will help children from all over the world have the chance to become well. Please consider helping these special patients and their families. Thank you for your support!
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.