Application submissions will be reviewed by the Miles for Miracles staff. When completing the application, give thoughtful attention to your fundraising plan as we’re looking for runners who will go above and beyond in their efforts. Applicants with personal connections to the hospital and high fundraising goals will receive top consideration. You may receive a phone call to discuss your application and program requirements.
Please note: While we value Miles for Miracles alumni, those interested in running still need to apply and complete the application in full. You will receive a phone call to discuss your application. Alumni aren't given priority, nor accepted automatically.
Accepted runners must:
- Commit to raising a minimum of at least $7,500
- Submit a non-refundable $150 administrative fee and a credit card number upon acceptance to the team
- Pay the $375 race registration fee to the Boston Athletic Association
Already have a race entry?
If you've met the designated time standard following race guidelines (visit the BAA website or received a race entry from another source, you can still join our team:
- Show proof of registration from the Boston Athletic Association
- Apply to the Miles for Miracles team by selecting “own entry” as your registration type
- Commit to raising a minimum of $2,500
Besides the satisfaction of helping kids, our program offers benefits you can't get as an individual runner. That's why many runners who already have race entries join our team.
- Access to team coaches
- Customized training program and group runs
- Personal fundraising webpage on Boston Children's site
- Dedicated training and fundraising emails
- Team events
- Expert fundraising advice
- Team singlet (runner's shirt)
- Opportunity to partner with a Boston Children's patient for inspiration
*All events and in-person gatherings are subject to change based on all COVID-19 protocols put forth by the state of Massachusetts, the CDC and the Boston Athletic Association at the time of the event.APPLY NOW